I just stumbled across an unreleased Orbit-Hopper version I finished a few months ago. Thought I might as well release it now, since I probably won't have much time to work on it anyway.
Changes in Orbit-Hopper 1.16 are:
Note: If you are unable to activate "ultra-high" details, make sure that your graphics card supports shaders and that you are using the latest drivers available.
- Fixed: some memory management issues
- Fixed: ghost recording/replay
- Changed: minor GUI enhancements
- Fixed: minor leveleditor issues
- Added: "ultra"-high details (see screenshots above)
Long time, no updates. I was pretty busy over the last couple of months (and soon will be again, I guess) and couldn’t think of anything noteworthy to post. During the last few days, however, I managed to find enough time to take another look at Orbit-Hopper. As a result, I’m pleased to announce the release of Orbit-Hopper V 1.14:
Update 11/27/2007: Uploaded an updated version that fixes some minor Castle-Attack glitches. Get V1.15 here.
- New: added invisible borders to pong challenges
- New: introduced a medal system to time-attack mode
- New: shaded floors
- Fixed: crashes in race mode
- Fixed: bug in leveleditor dialogs
- Fixed: minor pong-bug
- Fixed: some wall-jump issues
- Fixed: missing highscore could crash game
- cleaned up title-screens and background images
- changed some speed calculations
- improved rendering performance of high-detail floors
- replaced buggy time-attack level
- minor changes (GUI etc.)